Three Courses is the first of JobJob’s Mini-Game Cookbook Zine series. This unofficial fan cookbook draws from several inspirations, such as the popular Fire Emblem: Three Houses video game and real life recipes of medieval Europe. The recipes within Three Courses have been extensively researched in order to match foods, techniques, and tastes that could reasonably be found around the 15th century (with a few exceptions). This unique thread doesn’t stop at the food either! The artwork in the cookbook also draws inspiration from the styles, artistic movements, and pieces from that era.
The book is divided into 5 sections, each with an appetizer, entrée, and dessert for a total of 15 recipes and each recipe includes a professional, expertly composed food photo. Also included throughout the cookbook are informational pages on cooking techniques, tips on fish and pheasant cuts, knife sharpening, and much more!
- Paperback (10pt Cover, Matte)
- 64 Pages in Full Color
- 6x8 inches
- 18 Food Recipes (5 sets of 3 courses based on different factions, 2 supplementary recipes, 1 Academy Cookoff winner recipe)
- 1 Potpourri Recipe (don't eat this)
- Pheasant and Fish Cut Information Pages
- How to Sharpen Knives Information Pages
- Stunning Photos for Every Recipe
- Beautiful Art Inspired by Illuminated Manuscripts